We make wedding cakes, novelty cakes, wedding favours, cupcakes, cake-pops and more

Sunday 20 January 2013

Cranberry and White Chocolate Chip Cookies


I am posting this recipe for a very special friend. She has been asking me for ages to send it to her so I thought I would post it here for everyone to see.
Enjoy!

Ingredients
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup soft brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 egg
1T brandy/vanilla essence
1 1/2 cups flour
1/2t bicarbonate soda
1 sm slab white chocolate finely chopped
1 cup chopped cranberries

Method
1. Preheat the oven to 175ºC/375ºF and grease cookie sheets
2. Cream butter, brown sugar and white sugar together until smooth.
3. Beat in the egg and brandy
4. Sieve flour and bicarb together and stir into butter mixture
5. Add chopped chocolate and cranberries to the cookie dough ( I put chocolate and cranberries into the     blender)
6. Drop spoon of the dough onto the baking sheets. Leave plenty of space between the cookies as they do spread
7. Bake for 8-10 minutes
8. Allow to cool for a minute before you move them to the cooling rack 





2 comments:

  1. Thanks J! I have indeed been nagging you for this recipe for a very long time, and can't wait to make them! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only a pleasure! Please let me know how they turn out ;)

      Delete