We make wedding cakes, novelty cakes, wedding favours, cupcakes, cake-pops and more

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Christening Cake

Good Morning Cake Lovers. As you can see I have not updated my blog in weeks. I have been quite busy with the kids, who were on Easter break. This morning I sighed with relief as I waved them off for the day.

Now it is time to fill you in. I had a huge cake order over Easter weekend. It was a beautiful elegant christening cake and 90 matching cupcakes. The cake was too big to transport assembled so I had to take it in pieces and assemble it at the venue. My nerves were shot! My husband took photos while I was working.
100 edible dasies

Me adding the finishing touches

The Cake

Edible Baby shoes and daisies 

The cupcakes

Edible Baby Shoes



No comments:

Post a Comment