We make wedding cakes, novelty cakes, wedding favours, cupcakes, cake-pops and more

Thursday 28 February 2013

Wedding Exop Competition and Other Updates

***Edit***
11 March 2013
So after some careful thought, I have decided not to enter the competition this year. Perhaps when I have a little more experience I will enter future competitions.
***End Edit***


Good afternoon Cake Lovers

This morning a friend sent me a link to The Wedding Expo  They are having a Cake Challenge were any baker can submit a cake. I am seriously thinking about entering. It would be excellent exposure.

If there is a technique or cake you would like to see me make, please inbox me and I will start compiling an album. Eventually I will be adding tutorials as well.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me I would be more than happy to help. Also if you try any of my recipes I would like to hear or see how they come out.





No comments:

Post a Comment